Monday, November 15, 2010

Poop -

A story about Gemini

The little white angel came into the house this evening covered from head to toe in poop. This is not an exaggeration. She had poop on her head, down her chest and on her front legs (FYI the backyard is “depooped” at least every 48 hours). It is unknown how Gemi, a known poop eater, got it everywhere. The consequence was an immediate trip to the tub. She handled this well and just sat in the tub with a very sad face as she was sprayed with water and washed. She is still sulking from this.

Hailey watched the bath with great interest. Hailey apparently has an aversion to baths. This was evident when after Gemi’s turn, I decided to just put Lee in the tub without water. She did the splayed leg “please don’t put me in, oh my you are killing me.” But I got her in and she stayed for about 1 second!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!