Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Freedom

Containing the beast has not gone well (see previous blogs for the evidence). She hasn’t stayed in two crates or the kitchen. So what do you do when you need to go out and you can’t contain the beast? Closes as many doors as possible, pray and leave the dogs free in the house.

This method of hope and pray,  increases your stress when you are out. The images of what may be happening at home did cross my mind repeatedly through the day. My heart rate rose as I put the key in my door. I opened the door slowly. I found myself tiptoeing into the house, peaking around the corner (after I got mauled for going out by both the dogs). I was pleasantly surprised. Trip one out, the house was 100% fine. Trip two, a pee accident but no other damage.

The secret to our success may be to let the beast free. Time will tell! Keep your fingers crossed for me (and my new couch!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!