Sunday, November 3, 2013

National Novel Writing Month

November is National Novel Writing Month and we have been asked by Rocco to participate in a round robin story. We are really excited about his.

To see part one of the story go to: http://roccoshouse.com/nanowrimo-officially-starts-today/
Part 2 can be found at: http://bongodogblog.com/2013/11/02/nanowrimo-for-dogs/


Without further ado - here is our "chapter":

It is very fortunate that I have been practicing my digging all summer by helping in the yard. My owner is going to wish he hadn't scolded me for all that practice, it is what may save him tonight. Although I admit, it is not as fun to be digging through the hard ground as it was to dig up his flowers or groundhogs. But I will keep going, I must find him.

After what seems like forever, my tired paws have finally made a hole large enough for me to wiggle through. I wiggle through and shake myself off at the other side. I do a quick sniff to check the peemail and to get my bearings. I leave some peemail so he will know I went this way if he happens to come home before I find him.

It is very dark, and I feel nervous as I make my way down the street. Soon I reach a clump of trees and decide to go through here. My nose tells me this is the place we visited this morning on our walk. It also tells me that something else has been here. I sniff and sniff and try to place the smell. It smells big and wet and a little spicy. I don't like the smell of it, but I must keep going to find him.

I am proceeding through the park at a trot when a sound stops me dead in my tracks. I jump with a start when I hear it. It is a crashing sound coming from behind. I freeze for a minute, deciding what I should do next.


To see the next part of the story tomorrow, visit: http://easyweimaraner.wordpress.com


22 comments:

  1. Love it.... we are on the ends of our seats. Sure will pop over to Easy tomorrow. Have a serene Sunday and enjoy some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea, and your chapter is super! I'll try to pop round and read the next bit!
    November is also "Movember", easy if you're a schnauzer...
    Have a super week,
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD THIS is SO Exciting... Can't wait to find out what is going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, this keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to read the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is quite exciting and we will wonder until the next chapter what it is!!

    Your Pals Who Got Snow Today,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming by, you have a great day:-)

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so much fun reading what happened after my part of the story. You've got me on edge. I can't wait until tomorrow to find out what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BRAVO WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER!!! YOU ARE SURE TO BE ON THE BEST SELLER LIST SOON.
    MAY WE HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun! I wonder what will happen next :)

    We'll have to check out Easy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really fun! I'm heading to the next section!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good story!

    Re Your Comment: Lee's cute. I'd let her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are going to start at the beginning, she's off to get a coffee before we start :) xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh boy...this is going to be a real adventure story...have to run off to Easy's place now to see what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have me all 'skert' because I have to write Nov 6 !!! You guys are super at this novel writing stuffs!!!!

    Sophie *curled up on my duvet keeping warm as I press those keys* Doodle here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come by and have a look at my entry......enjoy......http://fromsophiesview.blogspot.ca/2013/11/nanowrimo-part-6.html

      Sophie Doodle

      Delete
  15. Pawesome chapter! Brofur Ku will be writing on the 7th. (http://haikubyku.com)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pawesome chapter! Tantalizing! Brofur Ku will be writing on the 7th! (http://haikubyku.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!