Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Crate Escape 2

Well, she did it again. As predicted.
Victims:
  • Wall and door frame
  • Part off a leg from Heart Baby
  • The last couple pages of a Harry Potter Book (perhaps she didn’t like how it ended)
  • One of the attachments of my very nice and expensive vacuums
  • Towels and sheets that were lining her crate.
  • Pee on the floor

And my favourite:
  • Severe damage to the crate.

The problem:
Need a new crate. Don’t have a crate to put the dog in so I can go get a new crate.

The solution:
Dog sitters. My lovely sister and her boyfriend came over for the 30 minutes or so it took me to get the new crate. I have bought the heavy duty crate with a guarantee if she destroys it, I get my money back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!