Thursday, January 5, 2023

Tooth Be Gone - By Lee

Dear pals,

Lady is having to help me write this as I am still very much under the influence of the drugs I got today.  After 5 months of waiting and one delayed appointment (thanks Covid), I had my dental work done.

Resting at home after

The vet said I did great. My blood work before the procedure all looked great, especially for my age. My dental X-ray showed a little bone loss, but for the most part everything looked great. One of my little front teeth was a little loose so my vet removed it. I also had a little common growth on my neck that was getting bigger. I can't remember the name of what it was (it didn't seem important), but it is nothing serious, my vet removed it and in 14 days, Lady or Man need to pull a stitch out. They also cut my nails. 

Being returned to Lady

It was a terrible day, and I am very, very mad at Lady for taking me. I am sort of growly at her, but not so growly at the Man. I am not in pain, I just don't feel good and I am not that hungry. I may be feeling a little sick to my stomach

Anyway, Lady says I am going to be fine. Phod wants to say he also had a terrible day, worrying about me. He did not like being left at home. Lady tells him next Wednesday is his turn. 

That is a little personal Phod

I have to go lie down and complain some more and make my Lady feel terrible for providing me the best medical care she can.

an angry and stoned Lee

---------------------

Also, please send some love to Aunt C and her family because yesterday, their beloved cat Panda went to the bridge.  Panda was a very affectionate cat and very much like our angel Nin. You would take her off your lap multiple times and then realize she was there again! She will be greatly missed. 





8 comments:

  1. our condolences to the family and we are sorry to hear Panda went over the bridge. so sorry you feel bad Lee, and hope by the end of today you feel your old self. Phod try not to worry about your visit. hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't sound like a fun day for you, Hailey. We hope you feel better soon. Our paws are crossed for Panda's family as they mourn their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you feel better soon, Hailey, and from what I hear ice cream helps! Our hearts go out to Panda's family♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no...we are so sorry Panda had to go to the Bridge yesterday...please give Aunt C snuggles for us when you feel better Hailey...

    We can't believe your Lady cruelly left you at the Vet, but we bet you'll feel better when the drugs wear off...sending lots of POTP you are all better tomorrow!
    xoxo,
    Rosy and Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you feel better soon, Lee. I wonder if that little lump you have is just a lipoma. Chester had lots of them, and they're perfectly harmless. Sorry to hear about your kitty friend. Hugs to her family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee bless your heart...you got a work over. Whew...will the tooth fairy come? Phod darling does Lee smell like the vet office? Good luck next week for your work over.
    Dearest Aunt C and family I am so very sorry to read about Panda...she was indeed a beautiful house panther
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about Panda - what a cutie!!! We hope you are feeling better soon, Hailey. We also hope the tooth fairy makes a visit.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry Panda passed. You are a very brave boy. I hope you don't have to go through that again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!