Monday, January 23, 2023

Mischief Monday - Pain in The Back - by Lee

Dear Pals,

Friday, while playing outside I tweaked my back. This is a problem I have had a few times and usually with some rest, I am back to my old self quickly. 

Because I was clearly in a lot of pain, my people decided to give me a pain pill. Now, the pain pills we have on hand, are for Phod. Our vet, told Lady she should take them apart, pour out about 1/3 and put it back together. Instead, Lady and Man gave me a whole one. The vet had said it wasn't dangerous to do so.

Now, I don't recall this because I was drugged, but apparently I spent a long time barking at the dog in basement window. This was just apparently my reflection. 



The next day, Lady and Man were not so lazy and broke the pill.

Come back tomorrow to see what else happened with back. 

14 comments:

  1. we hope your back is back to good days dear professor lee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did that dog bark back? Only if he did is there cause for concern. At least your back may be feeling better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Ouch - sending some POTP through the intermutts - should have some healing effect without the 'visions'! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry Lee, I have back problems sometime and it is hard to deal with. can't wait to find out if the 1/2 pill worked better or worse and do hope your back is better. you might be like me and have problems with pain pills. they make me have nightmares... and barking at a nightmare dog in the door is scary

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sorry to hear you hurt your back and have our paws crossed you make a full recovery, Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope you feel better soon and thank goodness you had pain meds on hand, Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, those pills sound like cool stuff, man...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We sure hope your back feels better soon! We have the same problem with pain pills, kinda. I(Sunny) can take 400mg of Gabapentin a day...and I'm fine, not even sleepy(but it does help with my pain and anxiety). Jakey, on the other hand, gets loopy on anything more than 30mg a day.
    Go figure!
    xoxo,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lee darling I'm so sorry I sore back makes one sore all over. I hope and purr tomorrow's update says you are extra super duper better
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, Hailey, we are so sorry about your back. We hope the pill helped your pain and not just made you a barking gal:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee, I know all about back pain having to have a few episodes myself. I hope you are feeling better soon. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was nice of you to let your parents take your higher. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We sure hope you feel better soon, Lee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!