Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tasty Tuesday - Duck - by Phod

Dear pals,

I am not normally the moochin' pooch that Hailey is. I like food but I am not as motivated by it. However, there is one exception. I turn into the biggest moocher when Man and Lady have duck.  I love duck.

I hit the jackpot Saturday night when Man and Lady added a little duck to my dinner. 

I carefully watched Man to make sure he preparing it safely.


Then I had to sing for my supper.


Then more tricks were required. 

Finally, dinner was served. Totally worth the wait and work!


 

A very happy Phod

11 comments:

  1. duck is super... we do lots of things for duck too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Always good to know what you like, Phoddy dear!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau says he can talk like you and give paw like you but he has never had duck! you do look happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phod I 100% agree anything worth having is worth doing WHATEVER it takes to get is lickety split.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...NOM! You are such a lucky boy!!!
    xoxo,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our first dog favored red sauce and pasta and spice cookies! But I'm sure duck also would have been a favorite, if he had been offered any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't cooked duck in years! I bet it was super yummy! I usually roasted it and served it with some orange marmalade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can tell you love that duck, Phod. We have never had real duck, but we do love the duck jerky treats Mom gets us once in a while. Enjoy.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phod, I’ve had duck too…and I agree, it’s really tasty! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Watch out for Duck Soup. Groucho said: "If you have it you will duck soup the rest of your life."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!