Friday, March 14, 2014

See Beautiful

The second Friday of every month is the see beautiful blog hop.

I have been struggling to see beautiful lately. Old Man Winter has kicked my butt. I have been feeling overwhelmed and grumpy. I am working hard to see beautiful every day.  Sometimes nature helps:)


I am now going to go and take the dogs for a long walk in the snow. After, if my internet cooperates, as it wasn't earlier today, I am going to catch up on all my blogs!

Have a beautiful day. 

11 comments:

  1. OMD THAT really IS a BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY.
    WE know EXACTLY how you feel... WE are Sick and TIRED of WINTER...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really had been a tough winter... but when the sky is blue and the sun is shining it all seems a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous beautiful Friday and we so hope you enjoy your walk.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blue sky..seems the sky is bluer in the cold
    Hugs
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly a beautiful picture!! I love the blue of the sky behind the trees. I'll have to try out the see beautiful thing today.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blue sky. We hope that spring will have sprung very soon!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nature almost always helps you see beautiful...just not when it's slushy.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the most beautiful blue sky I ever did see!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shot...we hope you got everything you needed to get done, done...plus had time to relax!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!