Saturday, March 8, 2014

Catch up Saturday - 3

Good morning,

Hope everyone had a great week. It was another cold one (-30 C during morning walks several days)  until Friday, now it is a around 0 and we are hopeful this winter is behind us. We look forward to catch up with all our friends this weekend.

Black and White Sunday/Phod the Dragon Slayer

It is really my hope that the only mark that is left on Phod from his horrible start to life is his little scar. We hope our love has erased his bad memories.

Mischief Monday: The Blower

At first, because we are slightly crazy dog owners, we weren't using the blower as much because it did upset the dogs (especially Phod). Then we got the hydro bill and they have to learn to accept it. We generally don't run it when we are watching TV as it is so loud. This means the pups can lay in front of the fire (on or off the beds as they wish) and enjoy the warmth.

Tasty Tuesday:

Bake-a-bone makes soft cookies. The instructions say you can make them crispier by putting them in the oven. I have never tried this. I am thrilled to report that Huey loved them. Huey's little people were very excited that he had "doggy pancakes" for Shrove Tuesday. Huey has also borrowed a puzzle and has enjoyed it. He is doing so well in his new house.

Hailey is not as deprived as she thinks, she has had a lot of these cookies this week! Hailey looked sad because she was trying to use sad eyes to get more cookies.

Wordless Wednesday: Eyes

I think those pictures show the dogs' personalities. Phod's are soft and maybe a bit hesitant. Hailey's are on full alert! (Note: It was much harder to get a picture of Lee's eyes, she kept moving!)

Feline Friday - Old Nin

Thank you all for your love and support. At this point, while maybe a little slower and not eating as much, Nin really is Nin. I have had a little more free time this week and Nin and I have had some great long snuggles on the couch, after he has taken 87 million years to get curled up in the perfect spot (something that has always taken a long time for Nin).

10 comments:

  1. Have a super Saturday and we are thinking of you and Nin.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was impressed as he read about the blower for the chimney. Fortunately they are very, very expensive here, so I think such a scary thingy will not live with me in my crib. I will keep you and Nin in my thoughts, have a great weekend together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the Week in Review. THINKING Good Thoughts fur NIN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frankie and Ernie stole the words right out of our mouths!!!
    We love Saturday Recap!!!

    Hugs madi your bfff and extra hugs to Nin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recap, and our thought are with Nin!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun-packed animal week. Don't ya just love it!

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like y'all had a great week. Nin has been blessed with a long life and you have been blessed as well for having Nin so long in your life.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry that I've been MIA. I had a whole string of migraines, and I've been ordered to rest, a lot!!! I hope to get caught up soon. It sounds as if I missed a lot of fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!