Friday, August 9, 2013

A Traitor's Correction

My parents were not happy that in yesterday's post I said Tendra's name was not creative. They argue  it is a very creative name. They are right. I should have said "naming the dogs after your kids lacks originality." Here they had this opportunity to use a name they didn't use and instead recycled our names.

Further, they do not get the credit for coming up with the creative name of Tendra. When my sister and I were children (I can't remember how old, but I would guess I was 12 or under), we came up with it. So really all the credit for the name should go to her and me. Our parents just stole it from us:) hehehehehehehe! [As I am telling my mother this, she says it is because they are mean like that, and laughs].

Soon I am leaving my parent's place and heading back home. I will be home in time for dinner. Looking forward to seeing my 2! I have the weekend before I am back to work after 3 weeks off . . . ugh!

See you all tomorrow.  Happy Friday!




12 comments:

  1. Parents are silly like that. Enjoy the last few days of your vacation

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive safely, we know your kids will be very happy to see you!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family TIME goes by SOOOOOOOO fast, doesn't it? It seems as thought you just arrived.

    BUTT wait til you get HOME and see the reception that you get there.
    Hope you have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree we can't believe 3 weeks already. It has flown past. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. After 3 weeks off work is gonna (suck)!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, three weeks, boy are you in for a let down, screaming mad fit the first day, Dad just had one week off , then went ballistic! Poor Hailey and Phod, watch out for the yelling!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny you had to post a correction :)

    Travel safe and have a pawsome weekend with the "kids."

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  8. We think it's creative....no matter who thought it up. We mean, they could have just gone with Fido or Rover.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    Work....like seeing the black at the end of a tunnel. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty sure one of the doctors at our hospital named her son after my dad. My dad who is a cat. She denies it, of course, but... my dad was 'round long before her son was born so... Well... Facts are facts. 'Nough said.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet Sugar is having the very best BarkDay with all her smiling furriends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!