Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nurse Lee

Yesterday I was home with a cold, Miss Lee spent the day snuggling me. Which was nice except when I was really fevered and so hot I didn’t want anything to touch me (and for a smallish dog, she is warm). She even brought me some toys.

I am not the only one who needed Nurse Lee’s care. Yesterday Nin had to have dental surgery. When he first returned from the clinic Lee wouldn’t leave Nin alone. She desperately wanted to get Nin and lick Nin’s face and shaved legs. When she couldn’t reach Nin, she barked at him. I think Nin was more traumatized by Lee than his time as the vet. However, they this seems to have settled down and this is how they have spent their evening:




They are best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!