Monday, July 8, 2024

Mischief Monday - It Shouldn't be Like Cheers

 Dear pals,

Lady was telling me about this old TV show called Cheers, where in the theme song they said "where everyone knows your name" and when the character named Norm walked in everyone would yell "Norm."

I have been to the vet so often lately, when I walked in on Friday they said "Zah-phod". They didn't say it right,  but they did know me. Lady gently said "Zayphod" and they laughed and said someday they would get it right. 


The sting of being famous at a vet clinic was taken out a bit when some other client went on about how beautiful I was.

Anyway, I got my old man Librela shot Friday and hopefully don't have to go back for a full month for my next one and my annual check up. Maybe they will forget who I am. 

Your pal, who doesn't like everyone at the vet knowing his name Zaphod

7 comments:

  1. I just call you Phod, but it would not matter because you can't HEAR what I type. ha ha.. you are most handsome and sorry you have become well known at the vet. tooooo many visits. but glad the shots help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZayPhod....no matter how we say your name it translates to handsome, kind and loving.
    I do understand the issue thou most folks say my name correctly BUT it is often misspelled.
    I have 2 i's not 2 e's
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're sorry that your frequent visits have made you famous, Zaphod. At least you were shown how adorable you are from that other client's remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Known in all the wrong places, is that it, Phoddy dear? Trust, me, to be known by your care professionals is no bad thing at all, so fret not! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They love you at your vet's office, Phod, and we hope your Librella shot works for the entire month for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!