Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Enjoying the Outdoors - by Phod

 Dear pals,

While I like to spend most of my time in the closet, when the people go outside, I like to be with them, to make sure they are safe.

I can check the yard and look towards Callie's to listen to make sure they are all ok. 


I can enjoy the new deck that Lady and Man remind me they spent a lot of money on, when I am annoyed they are outside and I don't feel like being outside with them. 


I can't get love. Sometimes even pets with a foot. 


These are the simple things that makes this old dog happy.


9 comments:

  1. that is wonderful and we love the best photo... it shows all the love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    That deck looks the dog's balls. That's a Brit expression. We'll leave it at that... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PHOD simple pleasures are the spice of life and knowing how to enjoy them is a gift.
    GOOD for you and I love the deck
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are living your best life Phoddy!
    xoxo,
    Sunny & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky to have such a nice deck to hang out on, Phod. We enjoy being outside with our parents too, but are glad when it's so hot to be inside with the AC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to keep an eye on one's humans when they are outside. You never know when they'll try to do something stupid...
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful deck to keep your eyes on your peeps, Phod!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life good, eh, Phod?

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. The older we get the more we love the simple things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!