Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Taking Care of My Lady - by Lee

There is a lot of bad stuff happening in the news and it has my Lady a little sad. She is also really busy back to work. She said taking 5 days off is like taking a month, her work just piles up while she is gone. It is very important that Lady finds time to relax and recharge. I hear having a pet can keep people much healthier, so I make sure I take good care of her. I really like to sit with her on the settee upstairs while she reads. This is where we spend a lot of our evenings and weekends. 


I tolerate her taking my picture - even if it is sideways!

I snuggle her

I snuggle her more  - note how much closer I am to her then Phod is

I check out what she is eating to make sure it is a good choice

More snuggles


Do you make sure to take good care of your peeps?

Also, is March going to come in like a lion or a lamb? This will the the 40somethingest Lady judges this thanks to her kindergarten teacher Mrs. Harper.

Your very snuggly because she cares and not because it is cold, Lee

12 comments:

  1. we are sure you are the best care taker for your lady... and we wish her all da best.... with the bad news we feel bad too and we fear that bad things happen to us too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    the world feels like it is that space between the rock and hard spot, Lee... but you have found a much softer space to inhabit and I am all for that!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can always be found snuggling with our parents but mostly with our dad. We love that up close picture of you Hailey. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the queen of snuggles and me thinks Phod is longing to be out in the snow chasing flying things through the air..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee your devotion to your Lady earns you (if I were there) a nicely cooked T bone steak and a great big hug.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You(and Phod too) are the best medicine for your Lady, Lee!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Rosy and Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a great friend to your Lady, Hailey♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee, you are a good girl to take care of your Lady like this. I try to do the same for Gail, but it is not always appreciated...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had terrible cold last week and now today it is seventy degrees outside! We understand the snuggles, though... they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's all about the cuddling. There can never be too much.

    Around here, March came in like a lamb. That means it'll go out like a lion. I'm ready. When Mom was a teacher, she made crafts and played guessing games with her kids about March and the lion and the lamb. It was fun.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee your dogvotion to your Lady is pawsitively wagnificent.
    Although I like to pawtend that it is all about me, I too am pawsitively dogvoted to my huMom.
    Pawsome pics.
    💜 nose nudges ðŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, you're such a pawsome caretaker. Your mum is most lucky to have you looking out for her. Sweet girl 💙

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!