Monday, March 7, 2022

Mischief Monday - Power and Tummies! by Lee

 Dear pals,

Last Sunday night we had no power again all night. It went out around 10 pm and it came back around 6:15 am. At 5 when the Lady got up to get ready for work, the Man got up and started the generator. We did a much better job at not keeping the peeps up all night, probably because it was just too cold. Sunday night was an especially cold one and when the power came on, the house was about 14C/57F.

Hugging the Lady

Later in the week, I had an upset stomach and on two different nights (with a day where my tummy felt fine) I was up in the night to go outside. Lady and Man are not cheerful people at 2 or 3 am FYI. I thought they would have been happy that I asked and only had one accident in the house during whatever this was. A day of rice, and my belly was as right as rain. 



Lady and Man think a combination of my heart worm/tic meds, bird seed and likely too many treats just put my tummy off. My behaviour during the 'sick' days was fine and I was eating and my tummy was not always upset. 


I will admit at 12, all these nighttime adventures leave me tired!

A feeling better Hailey Bug


12 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Well I am just glad for that last line - and that this wasn't more than just a '48-hr lurgy' for you. And the peeps... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are glad the tummy probs. are solved... we gave up to eat berd seed... we can not fly with it , that was a lie by google....;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet Hailey, so sorry about the tummy upset! you were a good girl to ask out. so glad you are better, and looking so beautiful. that is awful that your power keeps going out. that and water are the two things we need to be happy in our homes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you had a couple of bad days, Hailey. We hope the power stays on for you so you don't have to worry but your pawrents are lucky to have you to keep them warm when the house gets so cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy that you're feeling better, Hailey. Losing your power for such a long time and having to tend to a generator doesn't make anybuddy happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee OMDs that was horrible. Bless your heart. I hate an upset tummy any time but in the frigid tundra of you Manor Phod and Lee having to venture out is not good.
    Thank all the stars and moon you are better albeit dog tired.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bird seed was always a tummy problem trigger for Angel Dory too Lee...Glad you are feeling better!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey,Rosy and Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whenever I take my medicines, my tummy gets a little off, too, H. Rice and organic chicken usually does the trick, along with a lot of TLC. Also, OMG! I can't imagine waking up to 57 degrees! Wow! I don't even like when it's 57 degrees OUTSIDE!

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Hailey! I hope your tummy is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure am glad that your tummy is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are glad your tummy is feeling better. Cinnamon is lucky that Alex works afternoons at the mill and he does not go to bed until 3 am, he can let her out (and not wake up Mom) when she eats deer poop...She will be 11 years old this month.
    We are sorry we have not been around much. Mom is on the committee to try to stop the local school district from closing the elementary school in our village. It has kept her busy, we are hoping it is all over by the end of the month. We have missed visiting our furrends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you're feeling better. Upset tummies are the pits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!