Thursday, February 17, 2022

Throwback Thursday - So Embarrassing by Lee

 Dear pals,

While Lady was over at Grammie's she helped her go through some boxes and in it, she found an old calendar she had made.

One of the pictures of me was so embarrassing I can't look.



If you have anything in your mouth, you want to swallow it or risk getting your device wet.

Ready?

The first time I was dressed up:



I can't even!  It is amazing I haven't been more destructive over the years as I have to put up with that!

your pal the humiliated Hailey


15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD, Hailey... that might have been the day you wondered what kind of home you had landed your paws in!!! (Though, I'd hope you realise now it has all been worth it???) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. humiliation suits you well! I have to sayd I did do a loud ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that old adage of 'blondes having more fun' isn't true?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all, L. You look exactly right in that outfit. Your expression says it all...

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee after seeing this photo I'm beginning to thing Hat Tax is much better than flashbacks of a Marilyn wanna be
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good girl you are Hailey!! We think maybe you should get a "hat tax refund" if the Lady is using hat tax pictures on calendars!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were such a good sport, Hailey. We hope you got lots of treats for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, poor Hailey, so humiliating indeed. I trust you destroyed the calendar...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good gravy! I don't know what to say! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL! Hailey, you look good as a blond!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love that picture of you, Hailey. Do blonds really have more fun?

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL BOL! Chester would have been rolling on the floor to get that wig off. Then he'd run around the house with it, playing Keep-away! You're a good doggie for posing so nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!