Monday, February 21, 2022

Mischief Monday - I Figured it Out - by Phod

Dear pals,

Recently, Lady ordered a touch-less garbage pail like our Grammie has. At Grammie's while I sniffed it, I never opened it. 

I am proud of myself

Lady had lined the cans up in a row. The second morning she came into the kitchen to find an empty corn chip bag sitting in front of the can. I had figured out how to open it and get stuff out. She was proud of me but then she turned the can so it was behind our food container (which we never try to get into) and had the recycling can beside it. When both people go out, the can goes on the counter. 

New can configuration

                                               

So far, I haven't shown any interest in the can as it is. Maybe I am bidding my time!

A very smart Phod


7 comments:

  1. that trash cans are da mc drive's for dogs... we had one too, that was like an invitation... sadly one day the batteries were low and the flap dod nothing as we passed by... so we removed the lid by paw and then da trashcan left our crib....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fine portrait of a Proud and Satisfied Phod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look too handsome for words and now we know you are as smart as you look. we keep our cans inside a closed cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    ...did you earn your PhD for this then Zaphod Ktenminusone? (That's your Pass Hook Devour!) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A magic trash can! How cool is that? We're sure you will find a way to open it again, Phod.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very, very smart Phoddy!! We bet you are waiting until your humans are out for an extra long time!!
    xoxo,
    Sunny, Rosy & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a smart doggie, Phod! But getting into the humans' garbage isn't a good thing. There might be stuff in there that's not good for doggies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!