Thursday, February 24, 2022

Winter Playtime - by Phod

Dear pals,

While you know Precious and I are BFFs, in the winter, it is not safe for her to come outside. She would get lost in the snow. So in the winter, I have a disc. 

I love to play with my disc. I love to chase it and try to rip it apart. Come play with me!

Look up!

Look left!

Roll break!

Trot down the driveway

Climb out of the deep snow

Enjoy the view

Trot some more

Play tug with Lady and refuse to give up the disc.
Know she cheats, she always gives a big kiss on the nose to get me to let go.
That is the part of the game I don't like!


Thanks for playing with me!

Your pal, Phod the great fetcher

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the play. I need something fun, after the bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh we would love to play with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Oh, go on Phod, you know you love it really, that moosh on the schnoz, else you wouldn't give it up and then return for more again later! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. we enjoyed every toss and run and leap and trudge through the snow, but most of all I loved the rolling on your disc. Beau once tried to roll on his orang thing, you can imagine how that went. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're having so much fun playing with you, Phod. How could you not like a kiss on the nose from your Lady?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful day to play and roll!! We got snow here last night...but not even close to as much as you have!
    xoxo,
    Rosy...who loves the snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like you are having so much fun, Phod, and I had to laugh at the picture of you rolling on your disc☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. But we bet you love that kiss!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really enjoyed your fun in the snow! Our snow has all melted. But there is more on the way tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad I could stop by and play.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet of you Phod, to be so mindful of Precious's safety!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure are having fun with your disc, Phod!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You go, Phod! I admire you for being able to take that cold!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee, hee...looks like great fun in that deep snow. Stay warm, sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are an AMAZING fetcher, P. I think you pretend to dislike the nose kiss, but deep down, you feel it's the best part of the game.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!