Thursday, January 18, 2024

Winter Fun? by Lee

 Dear pals,

Lady made herself a winter fun list, which is fine, but she made me participate in it. I was out, minding my own business when she called me over. I came, very reluctantly. 

This better be good!


Turns out, she made the saddest snowman ever and wanted me to pose with it. 

WTF is this

After checking it out, I sort of humoured her. 

Where is Phod Why isn't he having to pose too?

I hope Callie doesn't see this.

Are we done yet?

It is very clear she and I have different ideas of winter fun. 

your pal, Hailey Bug

12 comments:

  1. oh a snow freak like the dachshund brothers said... run, they are dangeous... or ask phod to mark that guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. His leaf-hat ~ a fashion statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    .....oh dear..... sorry Lee, but I couldn't help but giggle..... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey I 100% agree with YAM Aunty. OMDs but I must give your devoted Lady kudos for a grand effort. Maybe a stiff wind will blow it away before Callie sees it
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We give Lady lots of credit. My mom doesn't even attempt to make a snowman anymore. Heaven only knows what hers would look like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think the Lady's snowman is cute but you are much cuter, Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes, you just have to humour them Hailey.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you pretended not to know you were backwards in the shot. Way to go Lee. Doing what she asked...your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What would have been fun is if you knocked that sorry snowman down, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Ooooh, a snowman! I like to tear those apart with my paws! How fun! Cousin, were you paid adequately for posing with the snowman? Bacon, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!