Thursday, December 22, 2022

Dear Santa

 Hailey's Letter:

Dear Santa,

I have sometimes tried to be a good girl this year. It is hard when you are a strong independent dog to always listen to the people. I have not really run away. I may have peed on the carpet or dog bed, but unlike the mice I did not chew the dishwasher hose 2 times or the Man's wiper fluid hose. I have been less anxious and am doing my best to age gracefully. 

For Christmas I would like:

-my sight back so I don't trip as often - it is embarrassing

-more trust from Lady so I can be free more

-the hat tax to be outlawed 

-treats and belly rubs whenever I want them

Your very good girl, Hailey Bug 





Phod's Letter

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year. Sometimes my nose leads me to Callie's house and sometimes I am scared of the power going out and I can pace and pant all night, but I try really hard to make my people happy.

All I want for Christmas is for my Man and Lady to keep loving me, lots of time with Precious and may I continue to age gracefully.

I wish all the animals in need of love find great homes like mine, but I hope they don't have a hat tax.

Thanks Santa.

Love Phod - the most handsome reindeer



7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Awww - you aced your letters, Lee and Phod. I hope the Santa proves kind... though he may have difficutly interfering in tax policy... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Best Photo! May all your wishes come true (or almost)! Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lee and Phod,
    Gail and I are both most impressed by the way you are ageing so gracefully - at least as far as is possible when there is Hat Tax to pay...
    We trust that all your Christmas wishes will come true - how could they not when you both wrote Santa such beautifully worded letters?
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys! We LOVE your letters to Santa! They are purrfect. Us cats did NOT write letters. We KNOW we are on the Naughty List this year. But not a single cat has climbed the Cat Toy Tree this year (yet). We like you guys in hats! You have made it difficult for us though. Now the Mom wants hats on us, so we are off to hide in the basement! Stay warm! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great letters to Santa. We hope he comes through with outlawing the hat tax in time for next Christmas. We have to say you two do look cute with those hats and antlers on though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have both been very good this year and should get everything you want.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!