Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Trouble on A Tuesday - I Do Not Like Change - By Phod

Dear pals,

I think Santa must have thought I was a bad boy this year because he gave me huge changes in routine for Christmas.

First, the power was out and the wind was howling and I did not like that. Second, my people hardly left the living room. This was ok during the day, but at night they made me sleep alone because they would not sleep in the cold bedroom. During the day I had to do extra sleeping.

Then Callie and her kids (and one time her Lady) kept coming over to get water.  They don't have water on their generator hook up. We know from experience, no water is hard. All the people in and out for short times was stressful. 


Happy because she is stealing my water. 

Hailey showed some of it yesterday, but Lady and Man were moving a lot of things around. The only plug that works upstairs on the generator is in the bathroom, so this room was also the kitchen.  The living room became the dining room and bedroom. It was just a lot. 

Lady making bathroom BLTs

I am glad it is over and hope winter settles. This is just to much for an old pup!

 
I am not looking

I can't even

10 comments:

  1. Great photos! I laughed at "Callie stealing water." Much better than trying to make off with Precious....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OMD Phoddy - if only I could reach over and give you a big, sympawthetic snuggle... that was all just so much for you to bear. I wish I could tell you it will all be over soon - but winter has a nasty habit of sticking around in your region. Deep breaths and carry on dear dog! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change happens when there is no power or generator power and it makes it harder on everybuddy. Enjoy your beautiful snow, Phod!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute post today Phod. Hugs and cuddles from here. At least your people are there to comfort you and give you water and treats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor Phod.
    Er, would it be in bad taste just now to ask when the competition to guess how long there will be snow in your backyard opens...?
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so sorry to hear you have had a bad time lately, Phod. We don't like routine interruptions either and hope everything goes back to normal for you soon. Could you send some of that snow our way please? We are way below normal for our snow fall and we think Buffalo is stealing all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jumpin' catfish your home was topsy turvy just like your Chrissymouse tree. I don't blame you one bit PHOD I don't like change either. Sending hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Phod! I’m sorry you had to go through all of that but I’m glad it’s over now. BTW, the pic of you lying in the snow is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My gosh, look at that snow. You had a Little House on the Prairie Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're all safe and warm today, and things get back on track, Phod.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!