Thursday, March 11, 2021

Assistant Professor Phod and The Art of Snow Angels

 Good morning,

I am taking over the class today because I do something Hailey will not - make snow angels.

It is actually one of my favourite things about winter and snow. The colder it is, the more fun angels are. For those without snow the same can be done on grass or sand, but be careful with the sand as it may result in a B-A-T-H.

Start on one side. Really rub that side in and feel the cold snow.

Next get that back, rub it like a bear may rub its back on a tree. 


Then back to the side and use your paws to make sure your face is snowy enough. 


Repeat as many times as you like.



And if your person is disturbing your angels, make a face at them. 


Hope you found this lesson helpful.


13 comments:

  1. oh we love that tutorial... do you know if that works in mudd too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very helpful, Phod.. the look on your face says it all... you are a true snow lover! oh no, don't listen to Easy, mudd is not fun to roll in.. the second up from bottom is my favorite of your facial expressions today. a big SMILE... happy rolling in the snow day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Assistant Professor Phod, that was most helpful. I am not sure if I will see any more snow this season, but we do have a beach close by, so I should be able to put this valuable lesson into practice before too long.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Oh my, I think in the field of Snow Angeling, you have to be full professor, Phod!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make excellent snow angels, Phod. This is a favorite activity of Millie's that you may have seen videos of on our blog. Walter never does this though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That was a great lesson! Sorry to say, none of the doggies who have lived in this house have ever rolled in the snow like that. But angel Joey dog would occasionally find a dead worm on the grass and roll on that. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  7. PHOD now that you had demonstrated the purrfect snow angel you make me wish wish I had some snow
    You not only have a PhD you are a tenured professor
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes - that's the way it's done and it feels so good and it's absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never realized there was so much skill required for a snow angel. Great job, P. Of course, since I decided not to even step into the snow this winter, I will not try my talents out like you did.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I wish I'd known about this when we had our snow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Handsome boy makes adorable snow angels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phod! Cinnamon wants you to know that she is jealous! All of our snow is gone. We do have some ice piles left. She did LOVE watching you make snow angels!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You forgot to mention the little growlie sounds that are necessary as well...to show enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!