Thursday, September 13, 2012

My new life - with Zaphod

Lady: Phody, I realize I haven't given you a chance to talk to people on the blog, would you like to tell everyone about your life with us?

Phod: Ok, Ok, Ok. I would, I would, I would.
Come on already!

Lady: Do you like living with us?

Phod: Yes I do. I love it, I love it, I love it!

Lady: What do you like?

Phod: I love to swim and to go outside and sniff and chase turkeys, and wrestle with Lee, and play fetch inside and outside the house, and get my belly rubbed and take up too much bed, and eat good food regularly,  and see deer and pull on walks, and play frisbee, and cuddle in bed, and play ball, and do tricks and just be with my new pack. It is a good pack. I love you all.

Lady: We love you too. Is there anything you don't like?

Phod: I don't love that waterless bath stuff you put on me to make me smell less like wet dog and I wish I could play more with the cats. These are small things and I do what you want to make you happy. I want to make you happy and love me.

Lady: We are glad you are so happy here. We love having you. You are the best dog ever (but don't tell Lee I said that!)

Phod: I am glad you picked me. Ok, enough writing, fetch time!

6 comments:

  1. Phod that is so sweet. Go enjoy fetch. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's come a long way from quietly asking for things! He seems to make a lot of demands! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phod, your doing what we dogs are suppost to do have fun and be loved.

    Your Furends
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the interview with Phod! You are such a sweet, happy woofie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, I am lucky. Jenn, I still demand things in my silent way:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!