Friday, September 28, 2012

Dog torture by Lee

My Lady will not hand over the pictures to show how she plans on torturing us soon. Apparently there is this stupid thing called Halloween coming up and she insists on putting costumes on us. We have tried them on and our lady died laughing. Phod took it ok, but I stood in rage. My Lady said she was getting even with us for doing bad things like eating the wall and her underwear. I don't think there is anything we could ever do to deserve these horrible and ridiculous costumes. They are worse then last year.

My Lady says she will share this years closer to Halloween. Here I am last year (I am sure where ever Phod was they didn't torture him like this):


Do your people torture you with costumes?

6 comments:

  1. Tortured yep everyday. I am going to complain and start a petition, I am not a clothes peg! Or maybe not as then there will be no treats. Have a fabulous Friday.
    PS sent you a comment yesterday re Halloween, you might not have seen it.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly - Please feel free to use our pictures. Hailey and Zaphod.

      Delete
  2. Ha!Ha! That's torture at it's finest! thanks for the laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! You do look outraged! My family dresses me up too, but I won't let them put anything on my head. I have perfectly nice curls up there, thank you! They usually put a pumpkin costume on me, but last year my sister got a ridiculous orange and black skirt made of netting that has lots of layers and sticks off me like a deck of fanned-out playing cards. I hope she forgets about that one this year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wouldn't be halloweenie if Eleanor didn't have a costume ;) You look cute in that wig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Torture? Paaah, you look adogable! :) Simba will be wearing a costume...I haven't decided exactly what he will be yet, but I better decide soon! :)

    Guess what!? You have an award: http://comewagalong.com/blog-awards/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!