Thursday, February 29, 2024

Hints for a Bonus Day - by Phod

Deal pals,

Today is the bonus day we get every 4 years.  As a wise old dog I get I need to really embrace these bonus days. 

Here is what I plan to do with my bonus day.

Roll - I love to roll in grass and fresh snow. However, when they are not available this icy snow will do. It feels so cool on my body. 


Sniff the air and if possible enjoy the sun. Even on a cold day the sun can feel warm on your fur. 


However you plan to spend it, I hope you love your bonus day!

your pal Phod

11 comments:

  1. imagine to have your birthday today... what a poor life with getting gifts all 4 years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see the feel good look on your face, so handsome and sweet. enjoy your roll in the ice

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't quite have enough snow to roll in, Phod, but you sure look like you're enjoying it. On this leap day we hope to get a day of extra snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope we can enjoy our bonus day as much as you are enjoying yours!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm Phod I had a bonus today too that I had not planned on
    2 dental trips. My crown popped off a back tooth while the periodontal hygenist was doing her thing. They had to call my reg dentist to see if they could put it back on for me.
    Who in their right mind would go to 2 dentists in one day? I hope it was just a leap year thing
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice bath/snow bath...feels good without the wet water bath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for seizing the moment Phod. Gail made the less smart decision of going out for a bicycle ride in a 30 mph wind on yesterday's bonus day..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! I didn't think to enjoy my bonus day like this! I would like some snow to roll in! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!