We were happy to receive the Liebster Award from Stella Rose, Margaret Mae and Angus at http://stellroselong.blogspot.ca. We truly appreciate receiving this reward.
Part of the award is to answer the following questions. We are letting Lady answer them from her perspective for once. So here are the questions she asked us.
1. What is your favorite font?
I use arial at work all the time currently. I don't know if it is my favourite, but it is the one I use.
2. What is the first book you remember reading?
I hated reading as a kid, so I often remember being made to read. There are lots of children's books I read, but the first real adult novel I read and enjoyed was Dances with Wolves.
3. What is the first book you fell in love with and never wanted to end?
The first book I read that made me love reading was Timothy Findley's The Wars. I never wanted it to end because I knew the ending would be tragic. I have read it a lot of times, but always stop before the end.
4. How much time do you spend on the computer a day for work?
Depends on the day. About half my job is paperwork and half is not.
5. How much time do you spend on the computer a day for other reasons?
I am spending about 30-45 minutes on my course. I spend another 1-2 hours on blogging and other fun stuff. I don't really watch TV - this is my entertainment.
6. Do you have an animal companion? What type of animal and name?
Bagheera and Cinder the cats
Hailey and Zaphod the dogs
7. What is the motto of your life?
8. What do you want for Christmas?
A new dishwasher
9. Do you like Cheese?
Love it, but can't eat much of it.
10. Name one person you admire.
Hmmm, that is hard. I admire all the parents of the kids I work with. Having a disabled child is a hard thing and they all work tirelessly to fight for serves for their kids. Their dedication is inspiring.
Now the hard part because we love you all - pass this on to 10 friends: