Monday, October 1, 2012

Lee complains too much - by Zaphod

I heard what Lee wrote yesterday and I think she complains too much. I don't want to fight with my sister cause I love her and I want everyone to be happy, but I am afraid others will get the wrong impression about my people.

 I think life with my people is great. I get lots of love, and brushes, and pets and food. I have a Lee to play with and a Nin to snuggle with. I am a little afraid of Baggy. My people take me for nice walks and they play ball with me. I get to swim (although they really could turn the temperature up on the lake). I never steal stuff off the counter like Lee does. She tries to tell me it is ok, but I can tell my Lady and Man don't like it. I just want them to be happy, so I try and do what they say.

Somedays I have a little trouble holding it if they are gone, and I have accidents. I feel shame but they are nice about it.

I don't understand why Lee complains. I think we are lucky pups. I love my pack. (I do thank her for attacking the vacuum, I do not like it!)

3 comments:

  1. We don't like vacula either. You are up on our Spooky Gallery. Have a great Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just be the bestest you can be and let Lee catch all the flack.

    Your Furiends
    Susie & bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are just too sweet buddy!!

    I totally agree with you about the vacuum - I hate it!! It's ok when Dad is there though as I know he'll deal with it if it gets outta hand, but when it's Mum I really have to bark to scare it into behaving!! :)

    I hope you're having a fun day,

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!