Friday, July 13, 2012

Snuggle Time

Lee has been so tired after Day Camp that she has not wanted to do anything except sleep. I must admit I have missed my bad little pup!

Wednesday of this week I had a work at home day, so Lee stayed home with me. We thought we were having a house showing (the people cancelled half an hour after the showing started) so Lee and I went to hang out at Aunt C's.

Lee was very restless for most of it (she wanted to get Lemew who was safe in the basement or as I discovered Thursday, wanted to go to camp) but we had a few moments of catch up on our snuggles.

I admit I am glad Lee is liking camp, I am a little sad that she would rather be there then home with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!