Thursday, July 12, 2012

I told you . . .by Lee

My people were good and didn't get to mad at me when I had an accident the house yesterday. They had left the bedroom door open so I could come and go as I pleased in the night. Early in the morning I had to go out and I went to the back door and barked. They chose to ignore me. Since the gate wasn't blocking my access to the basement after a snack of cat food, I went downstairs and peed in the hall and pooped in the corner of the Man's dungeon.

When they found it, they were a little mad, but they didn't scold me, they just gave me the disappointed look. They realize I was barking to tell them to get up and they didn't.

I bet I am locked in the bedroom the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!