Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Trouble on a Tuesday - Interfering - by Lee

Dear pals,

Lady has a terrible habit of interrupting me while I am enjoying the sweet, sweet grass.

She says it upsets my stomach. She reminds me sometimes I need some assistance pulling some grass out of my backside.  I reminder her I am a senior lady in my golden years and I will do what I want. 


The grass at the side of the house, right by the opening to the sceptic system is the best.


your pal, the grass loving Hailey Bug

8 comments:

  1. the grass loving Beau had me up this morning at exactly 2.22 am out in the back yard watching him eat grass, and he said to tell you he has to have grass pulls from his backside all the time. mama keeps baby wipes by the back door to grab hold while she pulls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love grass and eat it all the time too, Hailey. Our mom and dad call us cows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hailey, I'm totally with you. Ladies in their golden years should be given a free rein. Gail thinks so too, with the caveat that it is best to avoid eating stuff that later has to be pulled out of the other end by one's human....
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my dogs need grass it is usually just to get the nutrients. But sometimes it is because of an upset stomach so I pull out slippery elm capsules -break apart two capsules and put in a little milk and that solves the tummy issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa I just returned from the eye doc my eyes are still very dilated but OMDs Lee you surely find the most fragrant place .
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari om
    Well.... that brought out a round of comments that might be classed as TMI!!! But yeah, age has its privileges, I say! Hugs and wgas, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell Lady I know exactly why she does what she does, and why you do too. It's the same at our house too. .... Max and Milo will never learn .... 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!