Monday, April 24, 2023

Mischief Monday - by Phod

 Well, I am happy to report that this week our mischief has been much smaller. Lady's car is getting a new transmission and she should have it back this week. After all the research and because new and gently used cars are crazy $$$ it was decided this was the best option. We still wait for news on the deck. 


I apparently get the mischief award because now that the snow is gone, I like to be neighbourly and wander to Callie's.



The easy path between our houses


My wander Friday night may have resulted in Lady talking to Callie's grandma for an hour, because they haven't seen much of each other. I may have wandered out back to visit my BFF Callie's dad (who came to check a person was with me). I love Callie's dad. I gave him a hug last week.

Spring means more time visiting. Come back tomorrow and see if I still have snow to roll in or if it is gone!


8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Wait...snow gone already???? Anyway, good to see you out and about in that sunshine. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau would wander with you, he loves all people and all dogs and hugs and pets. still smiling over Callies dad checking to see if you were Alone or with a pawrent

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't seem like mischief if you are just being neighborly, Phod. It sure looks like all your snow is gone but maybe there is some hiding in the shade still.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Millie and Walter...Phod you are such a social friend.
    I know everybuddy is happy this Mischief Monday and not last.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could wander and visit friends but mom says she'd never see me again if I went off-leash. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snow is gone?? Noooo,,,, it's 7 days too early :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pups Rosie and Baby got into some mischief today too. Somebody did not fasten the backyard gate properly and the pups were able to push it open and took a walk around the neighbor's yard. Fortunately they came when I called them. Whew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!