Thursday, October 9, 2014

Puzzle Time for 4

First, Lee was sassing me in yesterday's picture because I was trying to make her jump (without a cookie) and she didn't want too. It cracked me up that she sassed me as she got into position to jump (and she did jump but because I was laughing at her, I didn't get a good picture).

On Monday, I worked half a day to spend half a day with my parents. I decide part way through the day that the pups all needed puzzles. Tendra and Barley had never had puzzles before.

It went like this:

Hailey happily played with her favourite puzzle the bottle. 



After finishing his puzzles, Phod went over to show the guest how to do a puzzle. 



Tendra took a few minutes, but started to get the idea of it and without Phod's help would have likely done very well.



Barley, well I realize in the chaos I never took a picture of him (I meant to). He just stood around thinking this whole puzzle thing was stupid and no amount of showing or suggesting was going to make him to it.


3/4 dogs give puzzle time 2 paws up!

16 comments:

  1. LOL think Barley probably had the right idea and bet treats were still got. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I'm with Barley :o) but it's great that 3 pups had fun. I always wonder why this puzzles are so small, Easy needs more time to get the treats out than to solve the puzzle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what happens here too - Denny loves his puzzles and reilly just looks at the with a huff and walks away

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those puzzles. They sure make you think
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cool, wesa haf never had puzzles yet.....I don't know how we would do.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. What clever puzzles! Our humans usually stuff my squeaky toys into a big plastic container, and I get them all out sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PUZZLE time.... WE love PUZZLE time.... it takes Mom and Dad BOTH to keep them filled up beclaws we SOLVE them SO FAST...
    THAT was grrrrreat that 3/4 of you loved them... BUTT we HOPE that the remaining 1/4 did get some snacks ... eventually. We are sure it did happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greta loved the bottle puzzle!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've never seen puzzles..SHE thinks we'd leave them alone.

    Now, you should know better than trying to get Hailey to perform WITHOUT a treat....sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. While we've never tried a puzzle, we would probably agree with Barley. Just give us the food!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, I hope the peeps aren't reading the bit about giving doggies puzzles to earn treats ! Don't want them to get any ideas
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've never tried puzzles. We bet Walter would just bite it to crack it open.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seth loves puzzles. Braeden thinks they aren't worth his time. He's into immediate gratification BOL. Gonna have to see what puppy Riley does with them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Barely clearly does not work for treats! I bet you were all cracking up watching the puzzle action going on.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the idea of puzzle time for the dog extended family...kinda like the humans playing cards!! Smileys!
    Dory and the Boyz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!