Thursday, October 1, 2026

Lanie's Log - Update

 It has been 345 days since my capture and I am still ignoring Lady Warden.


Can you believe it has been almost a year? I am still a bit of a shy cat, but I am happy and Lady Warden says I inspired some of the fostering. Uggh, maybe I should have bit her instead of the Man when I first came.

We will celebrate me later this month. It will be all about me because I am the baby.

Lanie, prisioner #3


3 comments:

  1. oh a party just for you sounds good! da phenny bit the dad in the nose as he came. the start of a wonderful frenemyship...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't believe it's been almost a year already, Lanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    I am booking my place at your pawty right now! So glad you have settled in, even if with just a little shyness still... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!