Hi friends, hi friends, hi friends,
I am very mad, mad, mad this week. My people have been the big bad traitors and i don't know if I am going to forgive them.
![]() |
| A picture from before I was so, so, so mad |
I got a little mad, because Lady took another day off to drive cats to get spayed and neutered. This time she took 11. Here is one of the cats she took, who sang most of the ride.
![]() |
| Archie |
I understand this is very important. While we cats are the most awesome, awesome, awesome, we do need to curb unnecessary reproduction. Allowing people access to affordable spay and neuter services is important! But I am still a little mad that she was gone from me all day. She could have just been with me, me, me.
I might be able to forgive this, but Lady and Man were away for 87 million years and while they don't deserve it, they will probably tell you more about it here, I found these pictures on Lady's phone. This shows she has a pattern of loving other cats and not just me, me, me. They went to a cat cafe and played with kittens. They left us alone for 87 million years to play with kittens in another province. This is completely unacceptable. I am mad, mad, mad.
![]() |
| Tommy and Dakota |
![]() |
| Tommy |
![]() |
| Dakota |
![]() |
| Tommy |
![]() |
| Tommy |
Part of me can't blame them from wanting to play with cats, because we are so great, great, great. These kittens are cute, cute, cute. But if I can't go, they should not be able to go.
Styx - the mad, mad, mad cat







oooh we are sure you can furgive them..... for this time...next time ask for a traitor-fee ;O))
ReplyDeleteUh oh....We know they love you, Gris and Lanie the bestest!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
I know how you feel, Styx. For the past few days my mom disappears twice a day for a while and when she comes back she smells like cats! I think it has something to do with the cats across the street from us, but I'm not allowed to go with her so I'm really not sure.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteAw heck, Styx mate... you jus' have to unnerstand that these hyoomons are suckers for furbubs... and that it is actually a really good thing. And forget not - you are the one with the permanent home and regular meals and lots of luvvin (when they're not playing infedelity...) Truly, Styx, furgive em if you can... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
Styx, put yourself in the position of those cats, not having a good home and wanting some of the kind of love you get every day. Are you sure you can't share cheerfully?
ReplyDeleteThat was so kind of your parents to help other kitties.
ReplyDeleteNow the cat is literally out of the bag.
ReplyDeleteSorry, Styx, June feels your misery [she'd likely scratch those arms holding you for purr-nishment]. However, all things considered: your pawrents are doing Super Good Stuff so do your best to furgive/furget, after all they gave you an amazing home and that's what they want all the others to have too ...
ReplyDelete