Thursday, August 13, 2026

Lanie's Log - Ok I Missed Them

 It has been been 293 days since my capture. I hate to admit it, but  while the people were away, I sort of missed them. I was very happy to have them home and I showed the Lady Warden by staying on her lap once for about 10 minutes and once for at least 5 minutes, even when the treats were gone.



Also this week, Styxy and I had a tussle on the bed while the Man Warden was sleeping in it.  I am just living my best life in the house. Don't worry, I still give lots of tortitude.

Lanie, Prisoner #3


6 comments:

  1. You are so very cute Lanie, we are so glad you are learning that snuggling is fun!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of you to snuggle with your Lady Warden, Lanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Darling Lanie... the year is drawing ever closer - pawhaps by Gotcha Day, you might relent and become one with the clowder? Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very happy to be getting some loving, Lanie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!