Reader,
Sometimes I demand belly rubs from my Lady. I don't really want them, but I do and I don't and I do and I end up biting her. She thinks it is funny.
![]() |
| Here she is just trying to capture my eye colour |
Then when I am done with her, I hide. She will only leave me alone if she can't find me.
I am also hiding because it appears the people have been approved to be a cat foster home so in August I may have to put up with more garbage cats.
Tigris




Hari OM
ReplyDelete...wait...what?! That was quite the parting shot, there, Tigris your majesty! Oh my... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
A kitty deserves the right to change her mind about belly rubs, and act accordingly BOL.
ReplyDeleteSounds like August is going to be an exciting month!
xoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
It's not nice to bite the hand that feeds you, Tigris. Hopefully the foster cats will be only that and not stay forever.
ReplyDeletepretty green eyez Tigris!
ReplyDeleteOh Tigris, belly rubs are THE best - get one and enjoy it whenever you can.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
I would rub your tummy.
ReplyDeleteA cat can only take so many belly rubs
ReplyDeleteIt feels great until it overstimulates you, and then you have to get it out of your system. I don’t blame you for hiding after.
ReplyDeleteAs for “garbage cats,” it’s kind when you can lend a little of your house and comfort to cats waiting because they have no homes.
Oh no, Tigris! First belly rubs, now more strange cats. The things you put up with.
ReplyDelete