Thursday, July 13, 2023

A Phod Update - by Phod

 Hi pals,

Well, I think all your POTP is helping because I am not having any problems with my ear. I still have the canal (it gets taken out in a week). I still can't go swimming (but apparently the lake has high E. Coli readings so that is ok, and this was found out after Lady went swimming every night for a week). I don't have to wear the cone at all now (which is good because it is hot).


I have been extra slow these past few weeks. Lady wonders if it is a combination of age, heat, meds. I am happy enough,  I am just going at my own pace. 


Right now things are pretty ok and on behalf of my pack, I thank you all for the good vibes you have sent my way. 

Your pal, flopped ear Phody

10 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    You are most welcome, Phod, dear - but know that I shall maintain the POTP right up to the all-clear, y'hear?! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad all the love and vibes are helping so sending a few more now! We are really happy that cone if off and we agree, age, meds, heat, makes for a recipe of slowing down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad to hear your ear is healing well and you don't have to wear that silly cone. Our paws are crossed that everything continues to go well with your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sooooo thankful you are feeling better Phoddy!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy that you are cone-free, Phod! We continue to send you lots of AireZen and healing vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Phod...ears do NOT the Man make. It is your big heart full of love that makes us love you not your ears. It is hot x 87 here too. I hope Lady didn't get sick from swimming in the lake ?! YIKES
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are doing better. We will keep praying to make sure you have continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m glad your ear is better, Phod, and you are cone free!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Phod,
    Sometimes things being 'pretty ok' is good to hear.
    Take care, old chap.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We hope you feel better soon, Phod! Having had cocker spaniels for the last (30?) years, we know all about ear problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!