Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Trouble on a Tuesday - Storm Life by Lee

 Dear pals,

You know I don't like storms. While I am better in them (i.e. not going through the wall), I often spend my time looking for things to destroy, or to rub my nose until it bleeds. Lady is trying to minimize the drugs I get, so she has found a solution I don't love.


She puts me on a leash and holds the leash so I am stuck with her. Last week, she had to hold me during an important meeting. She said it was less disruptive to her than me trying to destroy the house. This week has a lot of storms in the forecast, so I think I am going to be stuck with her! Sigh


8 comments:

  1. are there treats during that time you are with your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom does the same thing, Hailey. She says it beats destructive behavior. I normally put my front feets up on her lap and she gets to kiss my sweet curly head so being leashed isn't really a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    That's the trouble summers and heatwaves - they bring the boomeries behind them! I guess there could be worse thing than having to stay with Lady! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, we sure hope things calm down for you all soon!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Sunny & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you are having so many storms. It might not be your idea of a good time but at least you can't hurt yourself is you are attached to the Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Lee...there could be worse things than being stuck with the lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, sweet Lee, there are worst places to be stuck. Here's hoping you don't have too many storms. Feel free to send them our way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In most situations, the leash is a good safety measure. Stay brave, fren. The storms won't last forever.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!