Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Trouble On A Tuesday - Let Me Scratch - By Phod

Dear pals,

Last week, I managed to really, really scratch my ears up on the ice and snow. I wouldn't stop rubbing them and they were getting really bad. So for a few days to let them heal this happened:


Note both rubber boots and winter boots by the door, this is the season we are in!

Every time I got to go out off leash, I had to wear the cone of shame. 



I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to rub my ears in the snow with it. I had no luck. 


Fortunately, after a few days, my ears healed and this torture was over. 


 

Lady says if this continues one of two things will happen: I will have to wear the cone more or I will have to go back on the expensive allergy pills. Both sound horrible to me.

Your deeply tortured Phod

12 comments:

  1. Oh, Phod ... why do you like snow in da ears? What's up with that? And by the way, we may be headed toward the 4th of July after all, ya think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sore ears AND the cone look awfully uncomfortable! I am happy the Deep Torture has come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor phod.. it is time noe that this ole snow runs away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Ugh... no fun, that... you run the risk of becoming the local snowplough!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx (who sends POTP that the ears behave.)
    D=Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad to hear your cone torture is over for now, Phod. Our paws are crossed that your ears stay itch free, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no on allergy pills, I feel your pain and have to take one every day. so far Beau doesn't. itching is a horror. i hope your eyes are not itching like mine and my nose too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no - not the dreaded lampshade. No more scratching, Phod. Pills are no fun either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phod you gave the cone of shame a new name...Snow cone...were you able to scoop up any ice?
    I'm glad you are better itchy ears are the pits
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear Phod. Poor you with the itchy ears and the horrid cone. We do hope it all clears up and you have a cone and pill free future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I hope your ears heal quickly and you can lose that cone, Phod.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Drat, drat...seasonal allergies are no fun. Hope your ear problem clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blerg. Ears can be a problem. Feel better soon, fren.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!