Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Dear Santa - by Zaphod


Dear Santa,

I have been an extra good boy this year. I have not lost one of my Precious'. I have done an excellent job guarding the house. With the exception of some mice, no uninvited beings have been in our house. I have made sure to take care of my peeps. I have always let Hailey win when we are playing (even though I know I could win, it is more important to her).

It is hard for me to decide what I would like for Christmas. While it is hard to remember, before I lived here, I was a 'stray'. I didn't have a warm home or food. I didn't have love. Now I have all of this and much more. Since Hailey says I have to pick some things, I pick the following:

I want to not to get ear infections so that my peeps don't have to clean my ears.
I would like to stop shedding so I don't have to get brushed. 
I want a warm summer so I can go swimming in the lake a lot.
I would like my peeps to stop traveling so they are home with me all the time.
I only have 6 balls right now, I could probably use some more just in case.
I would like some yummy duck treats. 
I would like all the homeless animals to find loving, caring homes (even if it means they need to have their ears cleaned sometimes and be brushed).

I hope you have safe travels Santa.

Love Phod

17 comments:

  1. oh we hope santa will grant ALL your wishes, they are good and very impawtant

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great Christmas list, Phod and you look so happy in your Santa hat and beard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Phoddy, how could "I only have 6 balls right now, I could probably use some more just in case" not be the most impawtant wish here? That is one of the best lists I have ever seen. Good Boy!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phod you bless your sweet G.S. heart. You are such a thankful boy...you know 7 is a lucky number so I think have 7 Precious clones is a good idea
    Hugs HiC

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great list Phod. We hope you get everything you wished for. BTW you look great in your Santa hat and beard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great list, Phod! I hope you get every single thing on it. (Oh, and you can never have enough tennis balls. They are always trying to hide. I think most of mine are underneath the furniture right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get everything on your list... you are oh so handsome as Santa Paws! and such a good guy for letting your sister win.. I am so happy you found your wonderful home even if they do clean ears and brush your furs..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great list. We know there are some things Santa Paws can't control....like ear wiping, nail trimming and brushing, but we think you've been good and worked hard, so some extra treats and Preciouses should fill your stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a beautiful letter Phod. Santa will surely bring you all that you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phod, that's a reasonable list of wants. We hope Santa will bring you all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful and heartfelt letter Zaphod, we hope you get everything on your list!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a wonderful list, Phod. You have such a good boy that we think Santa will work very hard to make your wishes come true.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've made some great requests, there, P. You have been SUCH a good doggie, that I am sure Santa will grant every wish and bring along a few surprises as well.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  14. Phod that is the bestest wish list ever. Hope Santa brings you everything you asked for
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my pal, that is one PAWSOME list!!!! I will also tells Santa Paws abouts your list, cause I thinks it is that impawtent! (oh, and that he gets you more balls...can never have enough balls....)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Dog photo and you've written a very nice Christmas list! Good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute. I see the hat tax has been very high this year. But (and sorry for saying so) I'm kind of glad. That alone should make Santa grant all your wishes sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!