|How can something so cute and little be so much work!|
Dog who was the least amount of work: Hailey (Lady wanted to faint when she realized this). Lee is never the least amount of work, but this week she was a dream dog.
Dog who made interrupted sleep the most: Emma
Dog we felt the sorriest for: Zaphod - it is not his fault that he gets so car sick or got kennel cough
Pet who is causing the most worry: Nin - he has not been eating very much the last few days.
Easiest overall pet: Baggy
Things we learned this week:
- 3 dogs is way too many - 2 is the right amount
- Lady never wants another puppy again (she had said that before but this really reminded her)
- Our vet was right, even with the kennel cough vaccine you can still get it
- Phod has a great memory to remember how much he hates the car
- Sometimes things you think will make your life easier make it harder
- The Lady can walk the 3 of us for about 25 minutes
- A king sized bed is not big enough for one adult and 3 dogs
- Lady gained a better appreciation for the single parent life with real or fur kids
Thank you all for your comments and ideas, we haven't been letting our Lady answer them:)
|Aunt K give me love, don't blog|
When the Man got home last night, he scared Emma and she peed all over the bed. Lady really loved cleaning up pee when she wanted to be sleeping. Man came back with a cold and is cranky.
Lady does have to admit this was a better week then last time the Man and Uncle Chris went away. That time, Gemi died. No one died, so it is better.
Looking forward to a few quieter days!