Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Tuesdays with Tigris - Enough

 Reader,

I really do love my Lady. She does a really good job at most of the time respecting my boundaries. I know I am beautiful and cute and I can be very distracting.


But sometimes she is a little much and I must hide.


She will never find me.

Tigris

10 comments:

  1. Where did you go, Tigris???
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a cute picture of you, Tigris. I'm not sure where to find you in the second one though. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly, pawsitively what you mean. Like you I've got many hiding places, some "she" knows, a few "she" may not yet know ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    ...I'm coming to fiiiinddd yyooouuuu... Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pull in your hiney and your tail, Tigris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your lady takes the hint, don’t pet you until she sees the whites of your eyes, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a good hiding place... well done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!