It has been 268 days since my capture.
This week, Styx taught me a new trick - To come on the dining room table while my people are eating.
Unfortunately at this meal it was pancakes, and I don't like pancakes. Hopefully next time it will be something better.
![]() |
| Still not overly impressed with the Wardens at times |
Lanie, prisoner #3


we love pancakes... we can exchange them for a living mouse... deal?
ReplyDeleteYou should try some of that syrup, Lanie. I bet you would like it.
ReplyDeleteGood try. Hopefully some chicken next time. :)
ReplyDeleteLanie, demand they have something more palatable next time!
ReplyDeleteLanie, you are a quick study and yes, pancakes are one of the more inscrutable to cats things people eat. Let’s hope it’s fried chicken next time.
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteAh but if the pancakes had catnip in??? Jus' wonderin'... Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
Hi hi hi! Ojo here! That is DEFINITELY a trick worth trying again! In fact, I think I might try that trick! I will take the pancakes, cat-friend! Perhaps you'll score some bacon next time?
ReplyDelete