Friday, July 31, 2026

FFF Nature Friday - Window Watcher

 Hi friends, hi friends, hi friends,

It is the best Friday of the month because we celebrate Aunty-Yam's FFF and Rosy and Sunny's Nature Friday.

I have a little poem for you

Why am I stuck inside

Staring out at the grass and sky,

When the dumbest birds get to walk free,

I wish I was a wild turkey.





9 comments:

  1. You don't want to be a turkey outside. You might get shot! You are safer inside your loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally get it Styx....although we might rather just be a dog...chasing a wild turkey BOL!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Styx, I’m with you! Those birds are just taunting us. ~Cheeto

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to look at those turkeys, but life would be much harder outside with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THose turkeys make us bark loudly when we see them in the fields across from us or in the neighbour's yard. OUr yard is fenced so they don't bother flying into it, they seem to prefer strutting along on the ground. Flying is to avoid enemies, we think. Petcretary is good at imitating their giggly gobble-ings! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petcretarty loves it when the Tom's fan out thier tail feathers and strut to impress mtheir hens, 😉

      Delete
  6. Hari OM
    Aw, Styx mate, I feel your angst! I can understand that longing, but I also think that you would miss the ready meals and ear massages... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!