Monday, May 14, 2012

Destruction

It has been so long since I have written about destruction. The other night we were having a wicked thunderstorm. First good one of the season (and actually not as good as I would like). It started when I was about 10 minutes from home. Lee was home alone. So I hurried home and Lee was over the moon to see me. Then I noticed this:


This is a chewed up glove. How the heck she got this out of the basket it was in I will never know! The top right corner is her panting tongue. She was so stressed that while I was cleaning up my glove, rather than hid or sulk, she was glued to me. As soon as I opened the bedroom door, she took to her favourite hiding place, under the bed.


Shortly after, I found this pair of chewed up underwear in the bathroom. She was very mad!

Since this, we have also had a plastic cup chewed up.
Let's hope we don't have to start counting days without destruction (currently we are at 0).

3 comments:

  1. Poor Lee! And storm season is just starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In her defense, it was a scary thunderstorm. We were trying to hide in the vet's office until it stopped. Unfortunately it took longer than anticipated, so we had to suck it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not as sympathetic as I love a storm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!