Sunday, May 15, 2011

I can’t wait until your kids do that to you


Parents always hope that the bad things their kids do, come back to haunt when their children have children.  While I do not have human children (I am very happy with my hairy pack), I had a flash of this today with my Lee.

My parents tell this semi-embarrassing story about me when I was 3. After repeated requests to stop picking all the flowers from the garden, I continued to do so. It was 1 of the 2 times in my childhood I was spanked. (I have no memory of this, so apparently this was not too devastating).

Today, I heard the man yelling “no, no, no, don’t eat the tulips.”  It took a lot to get Hailey to stop de-heading and trying to eat the tulips. The garden now has a lot of green and all the colour is missing.

I guess what goes around, does come around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!