Friday, May 10, 2013

Feline Friday - Party Time

Baggy: "Man make sure they have a windowless cell and only get gruel."
Dear Blogville,

First, Happy Birthday to my Aunt C. She loves me Baggy the most of all the animals in this house, even if I bite her nose.

Secondly, the real party starts later this morning when Man, Lady and those stupid dogs leave. The dogs are going to jail (where I have been saying they need to go for decades), while the Lady and Man are busy with  Aunt C and soon to be Uncle D's wedding which is tomorrow.  

As I am independent man, I get to be in charge of the house while the dogs are gone.   For that time   I get to do whatever I want when I want [Editors note: This isn't really different than when we are here] and won't get sniffed by those stupid dogs. 

Aunt C, soon to be Uncle D and Lee sharing a kiss
Lady is concerned about boarding the dogs. In the 13 and a half years she has ruined my life by having dogs she has never had to board them. People would always take them or come and stay with us. This was necessary for the evilest of the dogs, Loki, who couldn't be vaccinated and therefore couldn't be boarded. But now, she has bad dogs, and the people who would likely take them are all going to the wedding, so they are going to jail. I say good on them. Lady figures Lee will be completely freaked out next week and destroy things. I say, oh well, maybe you could just leave her there.

At any rate, Lady wants me to let you all know that she will write about jail and the wedding on Sunday or Monday. She will be busy and not be blogging.  She won't tell me the computer password. She says that she needs to monitor me on the computer. 

I say, Happy Birthday Aunt C and Congratulations Aunt C and soon to be Uncle D  I think it is great that for your birthday/wedding you gave me the gift of being dog free. 

Love a very happy king of the house Baggy

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aunt C and we hope you have a funtastic weekend.. Can't wait to hear all the news..BOL xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Aunt C & Uncle D! Can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy Baggy...the house is all yours! Paws crossed for Lee & Phod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uugghhhhh, I see you dogs has the same kind of catses problem that I has. By which I mean old grumpy cat trying to get rid of you. Not to worry friends, I is sure that jail - err I mean sleepover camp - will be more fun that you thinks. Congratumalations to your auntie and uncle!

    love,
    Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear your going to jail for a few days. That doesn't sound like much fun at all! But we just know that it's gonna make for some good stories when you return.

    Congrat's to the happy couple and Happy Birthday Aunt C!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh if only Lady could bring the pack to Bert's place. They would LOVE it there. Tons of room to run with lots and lots of dogs to play with. I hope jail is not to hard on them.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well mean ole cat dietzman is just like you and loves having the whole house to himself, and wishes we would get taken away to jail for awhile also. Mom says she is so poor since she got us, that she couldn't even meet the bond. Anyway, i bet they will be rather naughty when they get home...but maybe they will come to their senses and be reallygood......um......nahhhhhhhhhh...
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Baggy, looks like you're in charge! Enjoy your dog-free days while you can. Being boarded isn't the WORST fate that could befall the dogs but if it's a new experience for them I guess they won't be too happy about it. You might consider hiding their favorite toys while they're gone. That could be fun....bwaaaaahaaahaaaa. I think getting married is a fun way for your Aunt C to spend her birthday weekend.

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting a birthday and a wedding...congrats all around and tell the peeps to have fun
    Hugs madi your BFFF
    shhhhh what time is the party starting at your house
    MOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Aunt C! Yes, jail is not usually an easy thing for us dogs! Good luck!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a it's shaping up to a good weekend for the peeps. We go to 'camp', we've always gone there, so we're used to it. Of course, we don't tell HER that we like it. You don't get spoilt and treats when you come home, if you do that.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella &Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, jail! Relax and embrace it BOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baggy, my Man! House trashing pawty? Your House? Midnight? Buh-bye now, woofies! Buh-bye Peeps! See you later, chumps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!