Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Tuesdays with Tigris - The Cosmic Crew

Because I know I am the apple in my people's eye, I will give this post to Lady to update Celeste and the Cosmic Crew.


The Cosmic Crew continues to bring us and those we share with, so much joy! We can't believe how big the babies are. They are moving around now, they are opening their eyes and they are starting to sit up. I have been able to check them out a couple times and I am guessing 2 boys and 2 girls. Time will tell if my guess is right!

Celeste is usually very tolerant of me in her space. There are times she will "charge" at me (sometimes as I enter the room) and she has given me a few gentle nips and gentle swats. To be honest, Styx has bitten me harder when I have been trying to have a lie in. I imagine how scared this poor gal is, to have been in our house for 1.5 days and then to have given birth. I am amazed how well she is doing, and now the kittens are past the age where I feel I need to worry, I am able to respect her boundaries.  I think she will be super hard to say goodbye to when it is time for her adoption. We have shared a unique time together. 

Here are a few random pictures from the past week.








10 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear Celeste and her babies are doing so well. Those babies are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!! What great kitty godparents you both are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    If only Celeste understood that early handling will make the kittens used to human contact and improve their chances of adoption. It is indeed a privilege for you get this experience with her!

    And Tigris... you are just A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kittens, but you are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that an apple hat, Tigres? It la==makde you look like a babushka sort of, MOL! Very cute!

    Those kitten are sweet, too...and their mom is a good mom, judging but their fatness:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww how sweet... hugs and all the best to the cosmic crew and celeste... love the name

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little babies are squeeeeeee! worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m glad it’s going so well. Does the gray and white in the second photo have some crust or oozing from its eyes? If so, you might talk to the rescue group’s vet about it, the eyes really shouldn’t be doing that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving us a comment. We love your comments!