As you know, I am a very, very polite cat, so, so, so polite. I have learned very good table manners, and yet still, I have to ask "Where is my chicken?"
Looks like you may need someone with opposable thumbs to help you cut it into Styx size pieces! xoxo, Rosy & Sunny PeeEss - BOL at Phenny and Nellie's comment!
Styx OMCs you might have to share the chicken..I just read that sometimes there are extra special kitties who are lucky to be foster by Lady and Man... Sending hugs to all Cecilia
maybe it crossed the road and has no clue why?
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteWith that expression upon your handsome face, I trust the chicken arrived forthwith!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
Looks like you may need someone with opposable thumbs to help you cut it into Styx size pieces!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
PeeEss - BOL at Phenny and Nellie's comment!
Styx OMCs you might have to share the chicken..I just read that sometimes there are extra special kitties who are lucky to be foster by Lady and Man...
ReplyDeleteSending hugs to all
Cecilia
I sure hope you got some of that chicken, Styx. How could anybody resist that look on your face.
ReplyDeleteYou are well behaved. My cats would grab and run.
ReplyDeleteYour share should be in your food bowl, of course.
ReplyDelete