- We are all still alive.
- The “sisters” are starting to get along a little (they almost played yesterday - is there a peace agreement in the works?).
- I have learned many life lessons (For example: don’t put 2 b**chs in the back seat of a car, I bet men already knew that; anything can be chewed up; I am reminded that what you want and what you get are usually 2 different things).
- I am getting into the best shape of my life, which may mean I have to buy some new clothes!
- I am getting to apply all my knowledge of behaviour change, shaping behaviour, reinforcement, pairing reinforcement to my daily personal life and a new population (all that school may be paying off!)
- I have been forced not to be a work-aholic (however, it is a time when being a work-aholic would be good because I have a lot to do)
- As my best friend says, I am taking on a Zen mentality “material objects and possessions are fleeting.”
- We are beginning to see gains in the training (Hailey is a great sitter, is pulling less on walks).
- My blog has given me a forum to find some humour and defuse the stress in my life and others! (I know one loved one enjoyed reading it during a recent chemo appointment).
- I am tired (sometimes not a good tired) and at times my patience is being tested.
- I have to deal with a lot of bodily functions.
- The first serious dog fight. (I must admit I can’t believe that people pay to watch something so horrible. Although maybe if it becomes a trend in the house, I could make some money to replace all the destroyed things in the house by selling tickets to them) .